Monday, April 18, 2011

It have been some time i have not been updating ym blog. Life have been great but stressful. Tourism a 1 year course is stress as we have only 9 months of academic therefore all the exams, projects, test all have to be squeezed together. Frankly speaking I am not that well prepared for ITE life not really getting used to it. But no choice i have to adapt it.

Was focusing on this "Citi - YMCA Youth for Causes" project for the past 1 month. Sumbmitted our proposal and went for the pitch now can only pray hard that our pitch and proposal will pass through. Went for the Project Pitch on Saturday and was somehow or rather shocked with my judges as it was all caucusians and i can hardly understand what are they trying to ask. :( and the judges keep roll eyes. Hopefully we can go through this pitch ba :)

hmm shall post on holidays. Holidays did not get a chance to enjoy as I have to get done with all the projects. But still manage to went for ETP & class chalet :) it's awesome yeah :) Enjoyed with my cliques those few nights as we went for night cycling from changi all the way till downtown it was a 15km cycling distance :) BBQ night for class chalet was great. After the BBQ can see people dancing :) cool yo :D

Time flies in just a blink now is already mid-april and it just few more weeks all the module exams are coming. :( I have to study hard. Pretty worrying for DTG & ITI cause I have yet to master all of them. CS, EFC, OIT are not a problem to me. I promise myself to at least get GPA 3.5 end of this year :)

Alright gettign tired will be back to post again :) Shall let my blog revive :D haha bye folks <3

No comments: