Friday, July 23, 2010

Ok. Back again :X

Recently many thigns happen. Really not in a mood to do anything. I have been thinking of solutions to get this matter done. It is just because of a key. Pass few days have been camping at office. Investigations is to be conducted.

Seriously, i did not expect that when i am in trouble you never helped me but you are trying to put me into a more deeper trouble. What's happening? Are you trying to compromise the unmemorable times we spent together? The times we went for diving, dinner? What is really happening to you? You have changed, really changed i want to know back the real you who always be by my side. Whichever teacher try to bully me you will stand out and help me. But now i am in such deep shit you did not helped me but you are twisting the whole story that can put me and chong ren into deeper shit. Me and chong ren is already in enough trouble but you are actually making it worst. I don;t want this to go anymore. Pass few days in school life is really torturing. I really want to stop it. I just need you to admit that the keys is yours. Is it very hard? Why do you have to deny the keys is yours? Monday i might not be able to make it back home. Does it makes you feel good by doing this? I havcn been seeing you for a week and i am starting to feel weird. Think. think back of our memories we know each other for 4 years. From sec 1. you disliked me, chased me out of class, when i am back in sec 3 we became close. people in school also knwo we are jsut liek father & sons but nwo you are treating me back this way? The times when we were in camp, malaysia for diving, school till late night is really unmemorable. I didn't expect you to be such kind of person. I am really disappointed in you. Perhaps you are also disappointed in me. But i am real upset with your actions infront of the school committe. You just putting all of us into deeper shit. If i don make it home on monday just do take good care of yourself.


As for _ _ _ _ if i also really do not make it back safetly on monday hope you will also take care of yourself. By now you should know i liked you. But i know we two are impossible as i know that you don like me. But what can i say? The decision is yours. The choice is also yours. On thursday i thought i will not be able to make it back on friday. I cried. Thinking of how about you? I thoguht through but there is nothing much i can do. But i really do not know i can make it back on monday or not. I might be reported to the polcie and will be charged in court. If i am charged in court might go in for 4 years liao. Just take good care of yourself fidn someone you really like. Be with the guy. I believe the guy will be lucky to have you. I have nothign to say liao. What i can only do now is just to enjoy my weekends and be prepared for the worst on mondya. All the decision lies on Mr Gan. If i can pay and get all the school locks replace that will be good. But if really insists to report to police. I will be doomed. But when i come otu after 4 years hopefully we still can stay in conatct. I am really unsure what will happen can only pray real hard nothing will happen. You also take care you and if really anythign ahppen you don need find jovi liao. all i ahve to say is here laio. Take care ya :( Misses and loves :'(

Hahas thats all i have laio larh :D Take care ya?

No comments: