Thursday, April 29, 2010

Okay okay :D I know u all miss me. Chey just jk :X So i am back le.

hmm let me think what to post..... Ok :D Yesterday day went school at 7.30a.m. instead of 8am cause of our eng paper. Took eng paper ytd so diffcult lor. Flung my english high and low. After paper went home and sleep :)

Today took chi paper. Even worst :( some words i like never see before lor. Compare answer with classmates all answers like different de lei :D Nvm 2 more weeks know result le. Haha. After paper went for EBS Coursework. Quite easy. 4 weeks of preparatory work gone. Lucky i managed to complete everything on time. Hahas. After EBS Went home lor. okay la. nth to post le. Will be back soon. Do miss me more :X Haha just jk. Tagged more yea :)


Congrats Team JWSS Basketball girls for Crowning the National Champions :D

No comments: