Saturday, March 20, 2010

Backed:X

Yesterday woke up at 7.15am By Zhi Hui; Daddy. Met him at Jurong Point about 8.00am barh. Slacked around with him at JP and playground. Went back JP about 9.20am to play Maximum Tune. Play till 11+ went for our lunch at KFC. After lunch went back to Arcade for Maximum Tune. BingBing meet me at Arcade about 12.30 barh. Saw "Someone" at arcade. Asked her which soft toy she like and daddy started to top up his star factory card and ask us catch for him. Daddy must thank me and Li Ying hor. We help you get 2 jackpot then can change for the Big Winnie the Pooh. Anyway Congrats to you hor. Haha.

After settle daddy side. It is my turn le. Catch one pluto dog for Bing. Also use 2 jackpot to change for the big pluto dog. After all the fun moments at arcade me and bing go Harvey Norman to choose her com as her lappy spoil le. Li Ying, Jia Hao and daddy all ps us. Run away. Ask us go walk on our own. 4.40pm went back to Golden Village as we went to watch Kidnapper.

Kidnapper this show is so nice. I like Mr. Lim & Ah Huat they are so cute. Mr. Lim so smart. Can calculate the taxi meter and give Ah Huat clues. "I only have 36 hours to raise $1,000,000 to save my son" Sad, Funny, scary show. Hate that Kidnapper. So freak.

Overrall ratings: 4.8/5

After movie met Bing mum as she is gonna buy the computer. Brought a acer desktop. After buying the computer went to Kopitiam for dinner. After dinner went to take the com and cabbed to bing house.

Reached bing house about 9.30pm barh helped her fix up the com. Download audi. Ton at her house till today morning 4.30am barh. Cabbed home after that. Reached home and sleep till 1pm then wake up use com. Now blogging.


Thats the end of yesterday. Will be back soon. BuhByes:D

p/s: No matter how long i have to wait. I will wait de. Thanks for all the fun and laughters you had gave me yesterday. I will treasure every single seconds that we are together.

No comments: